Queensborough Bank is one of our favorite accounts. Who doesn’t like a banker? OK, that is a facetious statement but in this case, it is true. Q continues to gain new ground based on the original campaign developed by Alison – “Q Works for Me.” Now, however, the twist is “Q Works for Business,” as this quiet regional giant takes advantage of the vacuum created when giant banks decided to exit the small business market. Queensborough is already known for customer satisfaction, driving this through to the business professional is not a difficult job. The strategy for this client involves an unexpected twist – identifying and communicating with potential business directly as well as tangentially. The combination is deadly for creating new accounts. Alison is famous for putting the client and their customer together – directly.
- fb.me/5AlhYNVBJ 1 year ago
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! #ChristmasTimeisHere #SantaClausisComingtoTown fb.me/JS08bFpp 1 year ago
- fb.me/ROAq2GcR 1 year ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from our families to yours! #AlisonSouth fb.me/2JUOKnRwE 1 year ago
- We all know the challenge with constantly coming up with fresh, creative content. Hubspot has a great article... fb.me/8digabTJ2 1 year ago